Being a Commonwealth Nation, Canada focuses on welcoming international students and supports them. Students are allowed to work during their graduation and after their graduation by applying work permit. Applying to universities and getting admitted is very competitive and let's get started soon. Another country that is as welcoming as Canada is Finland.
- Valid Passport
- Secondary school transcripts
- Language Proficiency test scores - TOEFL/ IELTS.
- SAT - Scholastic Assessment Tests scores (required for few courses and universities)
- Statement of Purpose
- Letter of recommendation
Read about LoI and Cover Letter
WHAT IS THE APPLICATION PROCESS?
Getting admissions in Canadian Universities are highly competitive. The application process has to begin a year before the admissions. Universities has January and September semester intakes however many universities has rolling admissions for taking up admissions of international students throughout the year.
- Once the choice of course for your Bachelor's degree is done, the next step is selection of universities. Check for the application deadline, requirements, fee structure, placements in the university website.
- Now that you are done with your checklist for the university to get enrolled.
- Create an account on the university website and apply to the university via their online application portal.
- Applications can also be filled via common application portal for universities in Ontario, British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan.
- Check for the language proficiency scores and other entrance test scores.
- Upload all the required documentation along with other details in the application portal and pay the application fee.
- Once applied, you can check the status of your application in the university website.If you got admitted the university will send you an offer letter for getting admitted.
- It's time to apply for a visa. Visa processing usually takes up to 60 days. It is usually advisable to keep your documents such as financial proofs, medical tests, passport, offer letter, test scores handy while applying.
- The students will receive a letter of introduction on approval of visa application. This is not the study permit but it has to be shown to the officer on arrival. In case of rejection, the applicants receive a letter explaining the reasons for denial.
If you get a second though know colleges that offer MBA degree without GMAT.