Despite having a small population, Sweden is ranked as one of the best nations in the world in term of Academic and Innovation. The country focuses on rational thinking, creativity, and its criticality which encourages to contribute your ideas and opinions. In addition, you don't need to learn their native language. Therefore, applying to Swedish University will be of global change.
WHAT ARE THE THINGS REQUIRED?
- Secondary school transcripts.
- Language Proficiency test TOEFL, IELTS, PTE
- Valid Passport or ID document
- Mathematics for 10 years that means you must have passed in this course with 1a, 1b, and 1c levels.
- Statement of Purpose (if required)
- Letter of recommendation (if required)
- Resume (if required)
WHAT IS THE APPLICATION PROCESS?
- In order to get admission in Sweden college, you need to be little extra careful. Since they open their application process twice, one for autumn semester studies starting in August and second for spring semester studies starting in January. However, it is advisable to consult the university website before applying.
- After that, you have to select your Bachelor’s degree course that is suitable for you. You need to search for the right colleges and check the general requirements for the study program as different colleges and departments have different requirements, student life, and benefits to your future career.
- Once you have decided your study program, you need to apply for the university/college. You can apply to a maximum of 4 courses in the same or different university across Sweden.
- Almost all of the colleges' application forms are available on the internet i.e., they are centralized and completely online. If you wish, you can also submit the application form offline like a regular post. The documents can be applied online as well as offline as per your comfort. If you are applying online, scan all your documents.
- From UniversityAdmissions.se, you need to create an account. This is the centralized site used by Sweden University for the application process. If required you also need to pay the application fee.
- Upload all the required documents together with Statement of Purpose, Letter of Recommendation and Resume as per the university choice. Admission Officers will review your form (documents and information) and check-in several steps.
- The selection results will be published and you will receive an email reminder to log in to ‘My pages’ and check your results. If you are offered a place, read the instructions carefully about applying for a student residence permit and payment for the tuition fees (if required). You will be informed about the enrollment/registration days or the introductory meetings held by the university. You also need to reply to their mail, otherwise, your application process can be denied.
- Once you have submitted the form, you need to wait for their confirmation. Meanwhile, you can apply for a student visa and fulfilling its requirement. Visa process can be long, so you should begin it as soon as you receive the confirmation letter from the university.