Due to COVID-19, Northwest Missouri State University has temporarily waived its Deferral Fee Payment process for students accepted for the Fall 2020 term.
International students that are accepted to Fall 2020 term will not be charged a deferral fee to move their entry to Spring 2021.
This waiver will expire on December 1, 2020.
Programs Offered -
- B.S. in Data Science
- B.S. in Computer Science
- B.S. in Cybersecurity
- B.S. in Biology: Biomedical Sci
- B.S. in Chemistry
- B.S. in Business Management
- B.S. in Management Information Systems
- And many more...
- M.S. in Applied Computer Science
- M.S. in Information Systems
- M.S. in Agriculture
- M.S. in Mathematics
- MBA in General Management
- M.S. in Applied Health and Sport Sciences
- And many more.
The eligibility for admissions into undergraduate and graduate courses are-
- GPA: 2.0
- IELTS: 5.5
- TOEFL: 61
- PTE: 44
- Duolingo: 90
- SAT/ACT: Not required
- GPA: 2.5 - 2.75 (varies)
- IELTS: 6.5
- TOEFL: 79
- PTE: 53
- Duolingo : 95-100
- GRE/GMAT: 285-300/440
There are some good scholarships offered by the college apart from external scholarships. These are-
- Merit Based Scholarships up to $4,000
- $500 for 1st semester only for Computer science/ Information Systems
The tuition fees for the two courses are -
- $12,527 per year
- $11,996 - 14,500 per year (varies)
Application Fee : $75 (Waived for deferral)
Application Deadline: 15 June 2020
To Apply to this college, connect to mentor team at foreignadmits. Or call us +918080679810