Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website/mobile is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website/mobile for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website/mobile is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through this website/mobile meet your specific requirements.
- This website/mobile contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website/mobile which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website/mobile may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website/mobile may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website/mobile any other lead source, or document without ForeignAdmits’ (under Edument Consultancy Private Limited) prior written consent.
- Your use of this website/mobile and any dispute arising out of such use of the website/mobile is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- Your use of our products and services provided for herein is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use other than for personal purposes is prohibited. Your personal and non-commercial use of our services shall be subjected to the following restrictions: i) You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the contents of our products, or remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents of our products. ii) You will not (a) use our product or service for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use our products and services in any way that is unlawful, or harms ForeignAdmits or Edument Consultancy Private Limited or any other person or entity as determined by ForeignAdmits or Edument Consultancy Private Limited.
- ForeignAdmits (under Edument Consultancy Private Limited) products and / or services, including the ForeignAdmits and Edument Consultancy Private Limited application and content, may not be compatible with all devices. ForeignAdmits and Edument Consultancy Private Limited shall not be obligated to provide workable products and / or services for any phones/tablets unless stated otherwise.
- ForeignAdmits and Edument Consultancy Private Limited or any of its subsidiaries or content partners shall have no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to tablet or phone or any other hardware and / or software, including loss of data or effect on the processing speed of the tablet, those results from the use of our products and services.
- In no event will ForeignAdmits and Edument Consultancy Private Limited. be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, (i) indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, incidental, or consequential damage (including loss of business, revenue, profits, use, data or other economic advantage, loss of programs or information), or (ii) direct damages in excess of the amount paid to Edument Consultancy Private Limited for the product and / or service, arising out of the use of, misuse of or inability to use, or errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Site or the products and / or services, or any information provided on the Site. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, in such instances, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
- ForeignAdmits and Edument Consultancy Private Limited may also contact the user through sms, email and call to give notifications on various important updates. Therefore, User holds ForeignAdmits and Edument Consultancy Private Limited non liable to any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the users mobile number is registered with Do not Call (DNC) database.
- You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold ForeignAdmits and Edument Consultancy Private Limited’s distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, and each of the foregoing entities” respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers, and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives, harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities and costs arising from your use of our product.
- Persons who are “competent/capable” of contracting within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 shall be eligible to use our products or services. Persons who are minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use our products or services. As a minor if you wish to use our products or services, such use shall be made available to you by your legal guardian or parents. ForeignAdmits and Edument Consultancy Private Limited will not be responsible for any consequence that arises as a result of misuse of any kind of our products or services that may occur by virtue of any person including a minor using the services provided. By using the products or services you warrant that all the data provided by you is accurate and complete and that you have obtained the consent of the parent/legal guardian(in case of minors). Edument Consultancy Private Limited reserves the right to terminate your subscription and / or refuse to provide you with access to the products or services if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years and the consent to use the products or services is not made by your parent/legal guardian or any information provided by you is inaccurate.
- The student agrees to authorize ForeignAdmits (under Edument Consultancy Private Limited) as his/her agent and help with his/her applications & other admission related services.
- The student agrees to change his/her agent to ForeignAdmits (under Edument Consultancy Private Limited) in case there is another agent already authorized prior to this.
We Offer A Refund If We Have Missed Deadlines Or There Is Any Breach Of Service Committed By One Of Our Experts. In This Case, We Also Take Strict Action Against The Expert, Except Issuing An Immediate Refund. In All Other Cases, We Have A ‘No Refund’ Policy. However, If The Refund Request Is Made On The Base Of ‘Change Of Mind’, We Have A ‘No Refund, Exchange Only’ Policy. All Products Are Sold “As Is”. You May Contact Us Within 7 Days From The Purchase Date If You Wish To Exchange Your Purchase For A Product Of Equal Or Lesser Value.
Third Party Products and Services
Our services may contain links to third party information, websites, products, services or resources that are not owned or controlled by us. We do not endorse any such third party content. If you access or use such third party content through our services, you do so at your own risk. You agree that we have no responsibility arising from your access to or use of any such third party information, websites, products, services or resources.
Limitation of Liability & Disclaimer
To the extent permitted by law, we and our affiliates, successors and each of our and their employees, assignees, officers, agents and directors (collectively, the “Edument Consultancy Private Limited”) disclaim all warranties and terms, express or implied, with respect to the website, Content or services (including third party services) on or accessible through the website, including any warranties or terms of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement and any implied warranties, or arising from course of dealing, course of performance or usage in trade. In no event shall the Edument Consultancy Private Limited be liable under contract, tort, strict liability, negligence or any other legal or equitable theory with respect to the website for (a) any special, indirect, incidental, punitive, compensatory or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever (however arising) or (b) damages in excess of (in the aggregate) INR 2,000/-.
These Terms shall be governed by, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India without regard to or application of its conflict of law provisions or your state or country of residence and the courts of Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Severability – If any term, condition or provision of these Terms is held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal in whole or in part for any reason, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the parties. The validity and enforceability of the remaining terms, conditions or provisions, or portions of them, shall not be affected. Waiver – If you fail to exercise or enforce any provisions or rights under these Terms, it will be deemed as a waiver of future enforcement of that or any other provision or right. Contact Information If you wish to provide us with any comments, feedback, or suggestions you may send it to [firstname.lastname@example.org] or by post at [Shop No 3 & 4, Jacobs Apartment, Baburao Parulekar Marg, Dadar (W), Mumbai- 400028]